Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Since its start, Jeunesse Kids has had one mission: to make a positive impact on children in all the areas Jeunesse does business. Together as One Team, One Family, One Jeunesse, we work to give kids hope for brighter tomorrows.
To date, we’ve succeeded in giving thousands of children opportunities to unleash their unlimited potential, and we’ve transformed entire communities through two main programs: village sponsorship and local initiatives.
These charitable projects are designed to have a sustainable effect, with positive outcomes that impact this generation and generations to come.
But what Jeunesse Kids couldn’t do was do all of this alone. Our generous Jeunesse Family has supported initiatives on six continents, donating money and time to brighten kids’ futures.
We are continually amazed by the servants’ hearts of our Jeunesse Family and the amazing work being done in the world as a result of our One Heart. One Hope. One Mission.
Five pillars. Five years. One goal.
Jeunesse Kids partners with WE Charity and its WE Villages program to adopt villages in underdeveloped countries, where together we implement WE Charity’s proven international development model.
This model addresses five pillars of impact:
- Clean water & sanitation
- Agriculture & food security
- Income & livelihood opportunities
Supporting these five areas, Jeunesse Kids has:
- Built water treatment facilities and hand washing stations
- Built classrooms, and provided classroom teachers and supplies as well as academic, hygiene and health education
- Developed agricultural and animal husbandry programs to provide both food security and income
- Implemented mobile health clinics and livelihood training programs that empower women and children to generate and manage an income stream
These efforts have helped Jeunesse Kids empower communities to break free from poverty and lift themselves into self-sustainability in just five years, giving their children hope for a brighter future.
“There’s no better joy than seeing kids excited because they’ve got something. They’ve got a meal. They’ve got water. They’ve got a place to go to school. That brings me a tremendous amount of joy because I know what it’s like to be a child without anything.”
– Chief Executive Officer Randy Ray
See what it’s like to visit one of the adopted villages